- March 21, 2018 - 8:15AM-12:00PM
- A number of very useful BASE SAS® techniques by our own Boston Area SAS programmers.
- Presentation 1: "Document and Enhance Your SAS® Code, Data Sets, and Catalogs with SAS Functions, Macros, and SAS Metadata", Louise Hadden and Roberta Glass
- Presentation 2: "New Dogs and Old Tricks Part II: Using the SELECT statement and FLAGS to Streamline your Code", Stanley Fogleman
- Presentation 3: "UPDATE to the Rescue", Robert Virgile
- Presentation 4: "HASH Beyond Lookups – Your Code Will Never Be the Same!", Elizabeth Axelrod
- Presentation 5: "Wow! You Did That Map With SAS®?! A Warm Welcome for PROC SGMAP", Louise Hadden
- Information on SAS Nordic webinairs are posted on the Nordic webinair page. May need to open in a new window.
- SAS Global Forum 2018 meets at the Denver Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO from April 8 - April 11, 2018.
- PharmaSUG 2018 meets at the Westin Seattle from April 29 - May 2, 2018.
- The Southeast SAS Users Group (SESUG) Conference will be held from October 14-17, 2018 at TradeWinds Island Resorts, St. Pete Beach, FL
- 2018 South Central SAS® Users Group (SCSUG) Educational Forum will be held from November 4-7, 2018 at the Hilton Austin Airport, Austin, TX.
- Information on SAS communities nationwide are posted on the SAS community page. May need to open in a new window.
- All local computer user group meetings and conferences are posted on the Boston-area User Group Calendar.
BASUG Quarterly Meeting
BASE by BASUG:
NOTE NEW LOCATION near South Station in Boston
NonProfit Center aka TSNE
89 South St, Boston, MA 02111