BASUG Quarterly Meeting and Training
- Friday, June 21, 2019 - 8:15 AM-12 PM
- Presentation 1: "Building an Internal Application Using the SAS Stored Process Web Application"
- Presentation 2: "The Secret Life of Spaces and Tabs in SAS Program Editors"
- Presentation 3: "Parallel Processing Your Way to Faster Software and a Big Fat Bonus: Demonstrations in Base SAS"
- Friday, June 21, 2019 - 1:00 PM-5 PM
- Data-Driven Design: Developing More Dynamic, Flexible, Configurable, Reusable Software
- Will be held at:
- The Link
- Kendall Square, Cambridge MA
BASUG Quarterly Meeting
BASUG Training Session
IMPORTANT: Remember to bring a government issued photo ID, which is required for entrance to the facility.
checkout the other SAS user groups below:
- Information on SAS Nordic webinairs are posted on the Nordic webinair page. May need to open in a new window.
- PharmaSUG 2019 meets at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown from June 16 - 19, 2019.
- The Dartmouth Area SAS Users Group DASUG Meeting Information on Thursday, July 11, 2019 Noon-5:00PM. May need to open in a new window.
- Western Users of SAS Software (WUSS) meets at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle's Southport Renton, Washington from September 4-6, 2019.
- The Midwest SAS Users Group (MWSUG) Conference will be held from September 29-October 1, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, Illinois
- 2019 South Central SAS® Users Group (SCSUG) Educational Forum will be held from October 17-18, 2019 at the Business Education Complex on the campus of Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- The Southeast SAS Users Group (SESUG) Conference will be held from October 20-22, 2019 at Williamsburg Lodge, Williamsburg, VA
- SAS Global Forum 2020 meets at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC from March 29 - April 1, 2020. May need to open in a new window. Currently displays SGF 2019
- Information on SAS communities nationwide are posted on the SAS community page. May need to open in a new window.
- All local computer user group meetings and conferences are posted on the Boston-area User Group Calendar.