- June 26, 2018 - 8:15AM-12:00PM
- This meeting features three presentations on best practices for creating data visualizations that communicate information clearly and two talks on real-world applications of machine learning.
- Presentation 1: "Image Processing: Seeing the World through the Eyes of SAS Viya®", Leigh Ann Herhold
- Presentation 2: "Think like a Data Storyteller (Workshop Preview!)", Tricia Aanderud and Jaime D’Agord
- Presentation 3: "Color Matters: Decorate your House, not Your #Dataviz", Jaime D’Agord
- Presentation 4: "Machine Learning Techniques: Understanding Drivers of Customer Risk", Leigh Ann Herhold
- Presentation 5: "Secrets I Learned from Reviewing 500 Dashboards", Tricia Aanderud
- June 26, 2018 - 1:00PAM-5:30PM
- Think Like a Data Storyteller
- Data Storytelling is becoming a popular way to present data, yet many data professionals do not understand the value of this method. If you have trouble convincing stakeholders that their data suggests a course of action, this powerful technique can help you clearly communicate insights gained from data. Tricia Aanderud & Jaime D’Agord Zencos Consulting
- Microsoft New England Research & Development Center
- Kendall Square, Cambridge MA
- Information on SAS Nordic webinairs are posted on the Nordic webinair page. May need to open in a new window.
- The Southeast SAS Users Group (SESUG) Conference will be held from October 14-17, 2018 at TradeWinds Island Resorts, St. Pete Beach, FL
- 2018 South Central SAS® Users Group (SCSUG) Educational Forum will be held from November 4-7, 2018 at the Hilton Austin Airport, Austin, TX.
- SAS Global Forum 2019 meets at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, TX from April 28 - May 1, 2019.
- PharmaSUG 2019 meets at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown from June 16 - 19, 2019.
- Information on SAS communities nationwide are posted on the SAS community page. May need to open in a new window.
- All local computer user group meetings and conferences are posted on the Boston-area User Group Calendar.
BASUG Quarterly Meeting
Data Visualization & Machine Learning
BASUG Training Session
NOTE: We are back at NERD
IMPORTANT: Remember to bring a government issued picture ID, which is required by NERD security for entrance to the facility.